Sunday, July 11, 2004

Wow lack of updatage. It's cuz i've been busy busy busy. Here's the actions packed recap...

Tues-Wed: I got to see Matty! It was a lil crazy cuz i had to go to Newark w/ my dad in the morn and meet matt there cuz he had stuff to do at his school. But after we got done w/ that we went down to TR and ate dinner on the boardwalk and just walked around there. I got a fish! Her name is Martha. She is one of those Betta fishies. She has been travelin everywhere...i had to take her home from TR and then she just went on the trip to Long Island w/ me...but more on that later. OH and I didn't name her Martha after Martha Stuart so don't think that like the rest of my family did. Bah.

Anyways, that night we hung out w/ Greg, Nikky anc Dan by going to Fridays and then Mini Golfing and me and Nikki watching the boys do their batting cage thing..:-p

Afterwards I slept at Matts and basically just passed out reeal quick cuz i was so damn tired!

The next day i spent half and half. In the morn, Matt and I went to the mall for a lil bit. He was feeling sick so i felt bad for him. When he went to work, Greg got off of work so i went w/ him to get some food and then we saw Spiderman 2. I liked the movie, it was a lil wordy tho. The most fun was when Greg and I were trying to guess the questions to the answers before the movie started hahaha :-p Anyways it was good to chill w/ him and it reminded me of the good times we had at the po eating lunch together and just chillin.

So anyways, Thursday mornin Matt drove me back home where i THOUGHT i was in at 11, but i was really in at 10...leaving the reebok side all alone until i came in. Then the assistant manager was sposed to be in at 1 but fell asleep and didn't come till 3...so that day just kinda sucked. When i got home...I have no idea what went down so onto friday.

Oh wait friday was really incredibly boring. I worked. The end.

Saturday- Saturday. LOOOOOONG Island. here's the week:

When we got to My Aunt Liz's house (where my cousin Rebecca lives and my Grandma) we ate and then went off to my brothers house for his 4th of July party. It was crazy. They had the blow up rides like a big dragon slide, one of those moon bounces and this inflatable slip and slide type thing. Then of course they live by a private beach so we could go down there by the water. There was also a good humor ice cream vendor thing so u could get ice cream whenever u wanted. Plus the whole thing was catored so we got burgers, chicken and even lobster...my sister in-law ordered 500 lobsters. Cray-zee. Then my parents were letting me drink what i wanted so i got a rum and coke, a beer and two cranberry and vodkas. Very cool. Oh yeah and there was a band and a DJ. This party was just huge. Then of course there was fireworks so it was a great way to end the night. Here's a pic of me and rebecca at the partay:



Aight nowww Sunday and Monday wasn't anythang special. We went out shopping a little...?

Tuesday...Me, my mom, and my grandma went to my aunt Jenny's to see her triplets. They are getting so big and sooo cute! My mom was funny cuz she couldn't remember which one was which...although i think they all look pretty different. So anyways we played w/ them and stuff and then we took them over to the neighbors pool for their first swim ever! It was cool to watch them in their little floats and relax in the pool. I even took Jackie for a while and just held her in the pool. Aw man...i just love these babies. Samantha I think looks like me when I was a baby...she has a lot of hair on the top of her head lol. And she likes to smile a lot and stick out her tongue.


whatta doll. :)


Here's a pic of nicole too...


And a blurry one of jackie cuz she was swinging back and forth...still cute tho :)


So yeah...anyways we then spent the night over there and got back to my other aunts house around 7 on wednesday. When I got there, Rebecca and I went to Friendly's and then rented a movie from blockbuster....oh boy...

We rented a movie called 13. I recommend this movie to anyone who likes overdramatized depictions of teenage life and wants to make fun of retarded teenage girls. Rebecca and I had so much fun making fun of how stupid these girls were. It was basically about this 13 year old girl who rebelled against her family to be popular and friends w/ this badass girl Evie. Her life then turns into a downward spiral cuz she starts taking drugs, drinking alchohol, hooking up w/ guys (some waaay over her age: Jailbait) and just being a "bad kid" Ugh. Just so dumb...i can't explain it really but if u saw it, you would know it's destined to be on Lifetime.

Aight...so thursday...i don't remember hahaha. I'm sure we probably went out shopping again and stuff like that. Yeah thats right. I went to Kmart and got some bras (woot woot lol) and a pair of flip flops. That was w/ my birthday money btw. lol 40 bucks from gramma... :)

Friday we went back over my aunt Jennys to see the babies before we left on Saturday. She took me shopping and i got some pj pants and a shirt from old navy. We then got home around 5ish...Later on my aunt Liz took me to a christian bookstore to get me some stuff for my bday. So i got the Case for Christ, a necklace, a name plate thingie, and a reliant K CD cuz jaimers raves about them haha so i thought it might be good.

Around ten, I went to see fahrenheit 9/11. It was really good. Almost made me cry a few times. I don't care what you say. Bush is freaking retarded and needs to get out of the office. Kerry might not be the best replacement, but he's the only replacement. So I'll do anything to get this idiot away from ruling our country.

K...now Saturday..nothing much since we left LI today. We had a BBQ tho w/ everyone and then we left around 5. When I got home I decided to pay lucky a visit at thee ice cream parlor and so i did. Then she came over here as did Tyke and we had a bug juice marathon cuz we're cool like that. :-p

So now i'm here...talking w/ matty and stuff. All in all it was a good last few days. I loved seeing the babies and can't wait to see them again. Only bad part was that I missed Matt like woah cuz it's now been over a week since i've seen him :( I probably won't see him till friday on my birthday anywayz...:(

Oh yeah my birthday is on friday. I'm mucho excited. Come to Seaside Saturday if u wanna be awesome and see me. :-p Ok kids, i'm out...back to workin for the bok in the morn....

Mood: relaxed...but not lookin foward to work
Music: Yellowcard - only one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home