Saturday, June 19, 2004

hi.

lets see...what popular activities have i engaged myself in in the last few days?

Well Wednesday I sunbathed and got frightened of bee's, but i stuck it out for the duration of my so cool summer mixed CD. Afterwards i went to staples and got this awesome new mouse for my comp. It lights up blue and stuff. I likes it. Theennnn Matty D came over! Yaay! We were gonna see The day after tomorrow but our stupid movie theater got rid of it the day before so we decided just to go to blockbuster and rent movies...we got Along Came Polly and Love Actually. LA is obviously good and i felt like seeing it again, and along came polly was cute too.

That night we just watched the movies and listened to Midtown on Kroc for the furious 5. They were funny as i thought they would be.

Thursday, we went to the Bagel Club for, i guess it was brunch by then. Then we went to Reebok so i could get my check. Then he got his car washed for like quadruple the amount he pays in Toms River. I felt bad. Anyways, then we traveled to find the moose tree. It's not far from my house...unfortunately it was hard to get up close to cuz of really high grasses. buut here's the evidence:



It was cool tho. If u wanna see it ever then ask me about it...they have this quant lil parking spot for u too right by it lol.

Hmm so after we just kinda ran around flemington. We went to the park by my house and swang. We got icee's from wawa. We saw Shrek 2. It was a cute movie too. Afterwards we got Verami's pizza for dinner. And the mozz stix..yummm. Then we ran over to the elementary school to run amuck on their swings and the playground. After ten minutes it started like downpouring so we frolicked back to the car, haha, then came back to my house to chill and watch along came polly.

Friday then came and it was time for him to go. :( I had work till 3. Then i went out w/ tyke and erin to dinner at chili's. It was fun. specially when i asked our waiter for two tens and a five for my twenty. lol. i'm retarted haha

Then they came over here and we watched Fast times at ridgemont high. I <3 that movie even tho some of the characters really piss me off...still an overall good movie. And cameron crowe rocks as well... :) We also watched family guy and had the last of my seagrams. We were all getting pretty tired afterwards so we passed out pretty early last night.

This morning i had work. I came home late and went to the mall w/ my mamma. She harasses the kid that works at the spirit of sports store. Of all the stores in the mall, he's like the only worker that i feel like i know cuz he's always there and my mom always makes him help us...he's a funny, but weird, kid tho.

Now i'm back here and reeeeally tired. I wanted to say tho that i think Jessica Simpson, Ashley Simpson and Avril Levign should all jump off a cliff together. Thanks.

Happy [early] fathers day. Yea, to all u fathers out there that read my blog...lol.

mood: sleepy
music: Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home