Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Wow i really rock for consistancy in blog updating. Although Anton told me that my last blog wasn't good enough. Well if you got beef anton, then bring it. My blog could kick your blog's ass. And your ass. So forget it lil midget. haha.

So lets see...monday. That was my mom and dads anniversary. 19 years. goo them. even though that constitutes me as being an accident but w/e. I don't even know if i was or not. Not like i care, cuz it's not like they hate me now or abandoned me or something like that....

Anyways, back to monday. I went to work. It was boring. I came home, had the long awaited Happy Anniversary chinese food, then took my mom and erin to Old Navy. I <3 not getting lost. Old Navy is the best i tell ya. Even w/ their damn graphic tee's that make no sense. Anyways, i bought two hot bikinis that i am in love w/. Plus the fact that they were only 18 bucks a piece, AND my mom bought them i love them even more. One is brown w/ pink flowers and the other is white w/ teal flowers. The white/teal one goes well w/ the board shorts i bought when i was in TR. So i am very happy. I also got underwear, so yeah, me and erin now have matching underwear cuz we're hot like that.

Then we went to Target, or as some may like to say, "tar-[zh]ay" where i bought the most ridiculously retarded shirt ever that says "Party On...Spring Break". Yes i know it is dumb but i needed a sheer shirt to go over my bathing suit and this one was only 4 bucks so leave me and party on shirt the hay alone! >:-o lol

Anyways, when we got home, lucky and i ran up to my room at lightning speed as to not miss road rules. The season isn't too bad. But we still make fun of it. haha. Afterwards we watched this HORRIBLE lifetime movie about this girl who cuts herself. All i know is that she was like seriously insane, like shaking and shit, and her parents didn't care at all. They were mad at her for going insane!!! It was so messed up...and the damn girl was so ugly. Her one eyebrow needed to chill the f down and come back down to normal eyebrow level and meet the other eyebrow. It was mucho scary.

So then i drove lucky home at 12 and then called my matty ;-) I don't even know how long we stayed up just talking. I think i went to bed sometime around 4, but thats just a guess. As much fun as it was to talk to him tho, it made me very sad that i can't see him whenever i want to. At least i get to see him tomorrow tho. He is coming to F-town and we are gonna watch a million movies and swing on swings and he is gonna hump the moose tree....lol i can't wait.

Ok..well i think i'm gonna clean my room now cuz it's a disaster area.

Question: Whats ur favorite store?

Mood: anxious....
Music: Simon and Garfunkle - Mrs. Robinson (been stuck in my head for 24 hours now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home